Who is a YouLead Partner?
A youth-centric, pro-development stakeholder that upholds the values of collaboration, integration, inclusion, and diversity for collective prosperity in East Africa and Beyond!
Types of Partners
- Co – Organizer: Strategic support through funding (based on budget lines, needs, e.g. expert support or in kind donations) and execution engagements. YouLead will open a call for partners to co-organize YouLead 2019
- Funding Partner:Organisations, institutions and individuals who will provide grants, donations and fiduciary support to meet the budgetary needs of YouLead 2019
- Sponsoring Partner: Organisations, institutions and individuals who will provide scholarships to delegates, or sponsor a certain Pre-Summit Events
- Corporate Partner: Commercial entities sponsoring a theme, an activity or an event for purposes of public engagement, corporate social responsibility or marketing in relation to their brand
- Event Host: Private and public entities interested in hosting Pre-Summit Events or youth initiatives during YouLead 2019
- Activity Partner: Organisations, institutions and individuals interested in supporting the execution of specific YouLead
Why Become a YouLead Partner?
- Join East Africa’s Biggest Youth gathering
- Support and uplift bright young leaders
- Scale-up 2 years efforts of connecting over 1000 youth leaders
- Join multi-sector partners & agenda
- Inform, Influence & Engage Policies
- Access to YouLead Community Portal, Network and National Programs